Sunday, June 27, 2010

u are apple in my eye :)

hey ! mr.JERSEY



huduhnye minah ne haha :DD
cuz of u i wear dis jersey .. n bcuz of u i start to lav football :)
but hey .. mr rooney is not my taste hahaha :DD
tettt ... ooppss sory rooney i didnt mean to hate u :P
hiks .. u wna noe other secret ???? dis jersey is belong to my lil bro :DD
hahaha .. yay me again! my body can fit kids jersey wahahaha .. it doesnt make sense!
but dnt b jeles cuz i am size 8 oke :D

people start saying "like i care !" hahaha so wat ???


dis picture is only fer display .. am not into man u :P hahaha

p/s: i always waiting for mr.jersey :)


oh BARCELONA !


haha .. r u happy now my love ? ;>
i noe u b suprise :)
hiks
i noe u b waiting .. so now here i am wearing barcelona's ;)





p/s:i lav u mr.BARCELONA;>

No comments:

Post a Comment